Playstation 4 steals nearly 50% of Thief sales.

Thief has stooped out of the shadows to grab the top slot in the UK charts. What's more the Playstation 4 version has taken nearly 50% of all sales.

About 46% sold through on Sonys new console with PS3, 360, PC and XBOne scrapping it out for the remaining 54%.

Thief had mixed reviews but having played for a few hours I'm finding it very good. I'd not played any Thief games before this one mind. Digital sales are not included.


Popular posts from this blog

Next Game by the Journey Studio will be "Huge and Change the Industry"

Europe's PS+ December Content